Journalist of the Month
The Fix: Best Ohio Political Blogs-2009
The Fix: Best-named blog
2008 Most Influential Person
The New York Times on The New Momism in Politics
The New York Times on Ohio Midterms
The Plain Dealer on electing women The Jewish Weekly on Twitter, Gaza & Israel
The Washington Post on Obama's influence on parenting
Your Elected Officials
- In the PD: “Speak up to attain power, women told”
- How Low Can We Go?
- Another Bucket List Item To Be Achieved!
- Prescription Drug Abuse: Who do you know who is “Legally Addicted”?
- Never Giving Up on Making the Ideal Real
- Journalism? Social Media? What the hell is that thing?
- The Power of the Civic Commons – Watch It
- Sanford, New York Doesn’t Need A Ban on Fracking Talk – They Need the Civic Commons
- One Small Step for Hello Kitty, One Giant Step for Girls in Science
- Statement from Ohio Board of Education President, Debe Terhar, on Hitler Facebook Post
- How Low Can We Go? (1)
- yiran: asasa
- Another Bucket List Item To Be Achieved! (1)
- Beatrice L.: It seems like Gilbert doesn’t care one bit about the ill-will he’s...
- Statement to Ohio Board of Education February 11, 2013 Meeting (3)
- Eric: RE: “ignorance and ideology that only serves to make Americans more uninformed”...
- The Power of the Civic Commons – Watch It (2)
- Statement from Ohio Board of Education President, Debe Terhar, on Hitler Facebook Post (4)
- One Small Step for Hello Kitty, One Giant Step for Girls in Science (1)
- up2jj: It’s really funny!
- How Low Can We Go? (1)
I swear to G, (-od, not -eorge), if that man said “we need to bring ‘em to justice!” one more time, I was going to have a car accident. Lucky me, my drive home time from downtown corresponded precisely with President Bush’s almost 50 minute press conference today. Joy.
Of course, what President Bush means is, we need to kill them. Why don’t you just say “kill” if that’s what you mean? You’re supposed to be king of the plain speakers. Just say it – you want to annhiliate by death.
This request isn’t a judgement call on whether the people you want to “bring to justice” should be dead. But stop mucking up bringing people to justice with your hotness for killing, would ya? No wonder people don’t like lawyers and law enforcement folks – they think we’re going to kill them.
You know, he actually wants people to believe that Al-Qaeda had a connection to Iraq? And he tells us we don’t know the world we live in.
By Jill Miller Zimon at 9:18 am May 24th, 2007 in Politics
How Low Can We Go?
Mothers Mean Business When It Comes to Governing
Find Me On
2011 Campaign Innovator Award
Category Specific RSSPepper Pike
Notorious Women through History
Our Bodies, Our Blog