Journalist of the Month
The Fix: Best Ohio Political Blogs-2009
The Fix: Best-named blog
2008 Most Influential Person
The New York Times on The New Momism in Politics
The New York Times on Ohio Midterms
The Plain Dealer on electing women The Jewish Weekly on Twitter, Gaza & Israel
The Washington Post on Obama's influence on parenting
- COMMUNITY FORUM on Shared Services/Merger Draft Final Report: November 18 at 7pm, Orange High School
- Graphic Treatment of What You Need To Know About New Abortion Laws
- TONIGHT: Pepper Pike Civic League Candidates & Issues Night
- TODAY: Pepper Pike Ice Cream Social
- August 28 in Cleveland: MARCH ON WASHINGTON FOR JOBS & FREEDOM 50TH ANNIVERSARY!
- Zimon Announces Candidacy for Ohio House District 12
- Political Dynasties: Like Mother or Like Father, Like Daughter
- Finally, the Media Treatment City Council Meetings Deserve
- Decisions by Governor, State Legislators Shut Out Public and Further Erodes Ohio’s Integrity
- [video] “How the New Ohio Budget Affects Your Vagina”
I swear to G, (-od, not -eorge), if that man said “we need to bring ‘em to justice!” one more time, I was going to have a car accident. Lucky me, my drive home time from downtown corresponded precisely with President Bush’s almost 50 minute press conference today. Joy.
Of course, what President Bush means is, we need to kill them. Why don’t you just say “kill” if that’s what you mean? You’re supposed to be king of the plain speakers. Just say it – you want to annhiliate by death.
This request isn’t a judgement call on whether the people you want to “bring to justice” should be dead. But stop mucking up bringing people to justice with your hotness for killing, would ya? No wonder people don’t like lawyers and law enforcement folks – they think we’re going to kill them.
You know, he actually wants people to believe that Al-Qaeda had a connection to Iraq? And he tells us we don’t know the world we live in.
By Jill Miller Zimon at 9:18 am May 24th, 2007 in Politics
Mothers Mean Business When It Comes to Governing
Find Me On
2011 Campaign Innovator Award
Category Specific RSSPepper Pike
Notorious Women through History
Our Bodies, Our Blog