Journalist of the Month
The Fix: Best Ohio Political Blogs-2009
The Fix: Best-named blog
2008 Most Influential Person
The New York Times on The New Momism in Politics
The New York Times on Ohio Midterms
The Plain Dealer on electing women The Jewish Weekly on Twitter, Gaza & Israel
The Washington Post on Obama's influence on parenting
- COMMUNITY FORUM on Shared Services/Merger Draft Final Report: November 18 at 7pm, Orange High School
- Graphic Treatment of What You Need To Know About New Abortion Laws
- TONIGHT: Pepper Pike Civic League Candidates & Issues Night
- TODAY: Pepper Pike Ice Cream Social
- August 28 in Cleveland: MARCH ON WASHINGTON FOR JOBS & FREEDOM 50TH ANNIVERSARY!
- Zimon Announces Candidacy for Ohio House District 12
- Political Dynasties: Like Mother or Like Father, Like Daughter
- Finally, the Media Treatment City Council Meetings Deserve
- Decisions by Governor, State Legislators Shut Out Public and Further Erodes Ohio’s Integrity
- [video] “How the New Ohio Budget Affects Your Vagina”
Like I even know the first thing about either one of those things – Google Earth of political advocacy.
But I don’t have to – because I can Google anything and I did find e.politics.com just before I presented at the AAPC Academic Outreach Conference.
I’ve got e.politics.com in my RSS feed reader now and tonight I saw this post about how to use Google Earth for political advocacy (Google Earth has an outreach outfit that did the explaining at a conference and then a couple of attendees blogged about the session). I don’t do much actual political advocating – it has to be pretty specific, like getting women into the pipeline or separation of church and state or education.
But for WLST readers who do engage in advocacy, you really should check out the sites that Colin Delany highlights in that post:
First, this post at Have Fun Do Good explains many of the technical aspects of the application. Then, this post at Lorna Li/Green 2.0 Marketing uses visuals to help us see how the applications are…applied.
Mothers Mean Business When It Comes to Governing
Find Me On
2011 Campaign Innovator Award
Category Specific RSSPepper Pike
Notorious Women through History
Our Bodies, Our Blog