Catherine Morgan is a go-getter – taking the initiative when she discovers an unfilled niche – like no organized list or site for female political blogs (she started an excellent list and blog).

Now she’s done a video for the 10Questions project.  She and her daughter both did one and they are very cool – you can see them here (scroll down).  Please consider checking out their videos and voting for them.

Has anyone else done one yet that we should look at?

By Jill Miller Zimon at 9:13 pm November 12th, 2007 in Announcements, Blogging, Elections, Government, Health Care, WH2008, Women

Comments

9 Responses to “10Question video to check out, from founder of The Political Voices of Women”

1. 1 Catherine Morgan on November 12th, 2007 9:34 pm

Thank you so much for the link and kind recognition of my my blog…And thanks for your vote too.

2. 2 Frances Ellen on November 15th, 2007 3:17 pm

I saw these two videos. Both excellent.

3. 3 Jill Miller Zimon on November 15th, 2007 6:23 pm

I hope I get a ping or something for when the voting is over!

4. 4 Catherine Morgan on November 15th, 2007 8:44 pm

Hi Jill.

The first part of the voting has just finished-up (it’s been going on for many weeks now…I got in the race a little late).

Now the second part of the project will begin. The top ten questions will be picked, and the presidential candidates will answer the questions with their own videos. It should be pretty interesting.

5. 5 Jill Miller Zimon on November 15th, 2007 10:25 pm

What’s the best way to track how yours is doing and when we should vote?

6. 6 Catherine Morgan on November 15th, 2007 11:49 pm

Well…since I didn’t post my video until a few days ago…I knew it didn’t have a chance to win. I was asked to do it by Morra at BlogHer…(since I blog on health and wellness there, she wanted me to submit a video about healthcare).

So basically…you can’t vote for me or anyone else anymore, but I do appreciate everyone that did vote.

You can go to 10questions.com and see how the candidates will respond to the top ten questions…which was the main purpose for this project.

7. 7 Jill Miller Zimon on November 16th, 2007 12:26 pm

Absolutely. Thanks, Catherine. I bet that this mechanism will become more common – I really like it.

8. 8 Catherine Morgan on November 16th, 2007 12:58 pm

I hope you’re right, I think it would be a good way to get more people involved in the election process (maybe even see an increase in voting).

9. 9 Jill Miller Zimon on November 16th, 2007 7:19 pm

Especially among the younger demographic and maybe people who’ve registered but not voted.