Journalist of the Month
The Fix: Best Ohio Political Blogs-2009
The Fix: Best-named blog
2008 Most Influential Person
The New York Times on The New Momism in Politics
The New York Times on Ohio Midterms
The Plain Dealer on electing women The Jewish Weekly on Twitter, Gaza & Israel
The Washington Post on Obama's influence on parenting
Your Elected Officials
- In the PD: “Speak up to attain power, women told”
- How Low Can We Go?
- Another Bucket List Item To Be Achieved!
- Prescription Drug Abuse: Who do you know who is “Legally Addicted”?
- Never Giving Up on Making the Ideal Real
- Journalism? Social Media? What the hell is that thing?
- The Power of the Civic Commons – Watch It
- Sanford, New York Doesn’t Need A Ban on Fracking Talk – They Need the Civic Commons
- One Small Step for Hello Kitty, One Giant Step for Girls in Science
- Statement from Ohio Board of Education President, Debe Terhar, on Hitler Facebook Post
- How Low Can We Go? (1)
- yiran: asasa
- Another Bucket List Item To Be Achieved! (1)
- Beatrice L.: It seems like Gilbert doesn’t care one bit about the ill-will he’s...
- Statement to Ohio Board of Education February 11, 2013 Meeting (3)
- Eric: RE: “ignorance and ideology that only serves to make Americans more uninformed”...
- The Power of the Civic Commons – Watch It (2)
- Statement from Ohio Board of Education President, Debe Terhar, on Hitler Facebook Post (4)
- One Small Step for Hello Kitty, One Giant Step for Girls in Science (1)
- up2jj: It’s really funny!
- How Low Can We Go? (1)
We look so effing serious, don’t we?
All the guys around me are NPR social media dudes. Shireen Mitchell of Women Wired In is three down from me, on the same side as I am. Next to her is NPR’s Andy Carvin, social media dude extraordinaire. Next to him is Aldon Hynes of Orient Lodge, who lives down the street from where I grew up, back in CT. Across from Shireen is Jill Foster (light blonde) and next to her, closer to the foreground, is Laurie of Laurie Writes. Vivian Paige is two down from Jill Foster, on the other side, with a phone in one hand and a light-colored shirt on and Birdie Jaworski is in between them. Two people away from Laurie was Aaron aka Technosailor whom I didn’t realize was one and the same for, like, two hours. The whole list of who was there is here.
How Low Can We Go?
Mothers Mean Business When It Comes to Governing
Find Me On
2011 Campaign Innovator Award
Category Specific RSSPepper Pike
Notorious Women through History
Our Bodies, Our Blog