Journalist of the Month
The Fix: Best Ohio Political Blogs-2009
The Fix: Best-named blog
2008 Most Influential Person
The New York Times on The New Momism in Politics
The New York Times on Ohio Midterms
The Plain Dealer on electing women The Jewish Weekly on Twitter, Gaza & Israel
The Washington Post on Obama's influence on parenting
- 5 Thinks You’ll Never Know Until You Run For Office
- Straight Sportscaster in Dallas Smacks Down Homophobic Hypocrisy – and Quotes Audre Lorde!
- It’s the policies, stupid
- Doonesbury takes on How To Train Males to Run Against Female Candidates
- Is this thing still on?
- COMMUNITY FORUM on Shared Services/Merger Draft Final Report: November 18 at 7pm, Orange High School
- Graphic Treatment of What You Need To Know About New Abortion Laws
- TONIGHT: Pepper Pike Civic League Candidates & Issues Night
- TODAY: Pepper Pike Ice Cream Social
- August 28 in Cleveland: MARCH ON WASHINGTON FOR JOBS & FREEDOM 50TH ANNIVERSARY!
We look so effing serious, don’t we?
All the guys around me are NPR social media dudes. Shireen Mitchell of Women Wired In is three down from me, on the same side as I am. Next to her is NPR’s Andy Carvin, social media dude extraordinaire. Next to him is Aldon Hynes of Orient Lodge, who lives down the street from where I grew up, back in CT. Across from Shireen is Jill Foster (light blonde) and next to her, closer to the foreground, is Laurie of Laurie Writes. Vivian Paige is two down from Jill Foster, on the other side, with a phone in one hand and a light-colored shirt on and Birdie Jaworski is in between them. Two people away from Laurie was Aaron aka Technosailor whom I didn’t realize was one and the same for, like, two hours. The whole list of who was there is here.
Mothers Mean Business When It Comes to Governing
Find Me On
2011 Campaign Innovator Award
Category Specific RSSPepper Pike
Notorious Women through History
Our Bodies, Our Blog