Journalist of the Month
The Fix: Best Ohio Political Blogs-2009
The Fix: Best-named blog
2008 Most Influential Person
The New York Times on The New Momism in Politics
The New York Times on Ohio Midterms
The Plain Dealer on electing women The Jewish Weekly on Twitter, Gaza & Israel
The Washington Post on Obama's influence on parenting
- 5 Thinks You’ll Never Know Until You Run For Office
- Straight Sportscaster in Dallas Smacks Down Homophobic Hypocrisy – and Quotes Audre Lorde!
- It’s the policies, stupid
- Doonesbury takes on How To Train Males to Run Against Female Candidates
- Is this thing still on?
- COMMUNITY FORUM on Shared Services/Merger Draft Final Report: November 18 at 7pm, Orange High School
- Graphic Treatment of What You Need To Know About New Abortion Laws
- TONIGHT: Pepper Pike Civic League Candidates & Issues Night
- TODAY: Pepper Pike Ice Cream Social
- August 28 in Cleveland: MARCH ON WASHINGTON FOR JOBS & FREEDOM 50TH ANNIVERSARY!
Statement from The Women’s Media Center President, Carol Jenkins:
Thank you all so much for your support! The messages–thousands of them–are getting through and generating discussion. The topic will be covered on “The O’Reilly Factor” tonight, and our own Courtney Martin will lend her perspective as a young, woman journalist and member of our Progressive Women’s Voices program.
UPDATEx2: Whoopsie – looks like O’Reilly owes another apology: Here’s a recap of Courtney’s appearance, no video yet though.
If you have to ask someone else if they think your insult of the legendary journalist Helen Thomas was over the top, Bill O’Reilly, the answer is…YES!!
Mothers Mean Business When It Comes to Governing
Find Me On
2011 Campaign Innovator Award
Category Specific RSSPepper Pike
Notorious Women through History
Our Bodies, Our Blog