Journalist of the Month
The Fix: Best Ohio Political Blogs-2009
The Fix: Best-named blog
2008 Most Influential Person
The New York Times on The New Momism in Politics
The New York Times on Ohio Midterms
The Plain Dealer on electing women The Jewish Weekly on Twitter, Gaza & Israel
The Washington Post on Obama's influence on parenting
- 5 Thinks You’ll Never Know Until You Run For Office
- Straight Sportscaster in Dallas Smacks Down Homophobic Hypocrisy – and Quotes Audre Lorde!
- It’s the policies, stupid
- Doonesbury takes on How To Train Males to Run Against Female Candidates
- Is this thing still on?
- COMMUNITY FORUM on Shared Services/Merger Draft Final Report: November 18 at 7pm, Orange High School
- Graphic Treatment of What You Need To Know About New Abortion Laws
- TONIGHT: Pepper Pike Civic League Candidates & Issues Night
- TODAY: Pepper Pike Ice Cream Social
- August 28 in Cleveland: MARCH ON WASHINGTON FOR JOBS & FREEDOM 50TH ANNIVERSARY!
The Plain Dealer’s item today on the Brunner-Fisher debate, including the “What you need to know box” makes no mention that this event is NOT in the City Club facility – it’s at the downtown Cleveland Marriott.
Democratic Candidates for U.S. Senate, Ohio, Jennifer Brunner (Secretary of State) and Lee Fisher (Lt. Governor) debate at the Cleveland Marriott Hotel, 127 Public Square.
I suppose the City Club website could be wrong, but you know, there may be a few people who didn’t notice this change in venue when signing up or reading the PD’s print coverage today. I just posted a comment at the cleveland.com entry.
I know I hate showing up at the wrong place – esp. if you’ve parked your car etc.
Mothers Mean Business When It Comes to Governing
Find Me On
2011 Campaign Innovator Award
Category Specific RSSPepper Pike
Notorious Women through History
Our Bodies, Our Blog