Journalist of the Month
The Fix: Best Ohio Political Blogs-2009
The Fix: Best-named blog
2008 Most Influential Person
The New York Times on The New Momism in Politics
The New York Times on Ohio Midterms
The Plain Dealer on electing women The Jewish Weekly on Twitter, Gaza & Israel
The Washington Post on Obama's influence on parenting
- COMMUNITY FORUM on Shared Services/Merger Draft Final Report: November 18 at 7pm, Orange High School
- Graphic Treatment of What You Need To Know About New Abortion Laws
- TONIGHT: Pepper Pike Civic League Candidates & Issues Night
- TODAY: Pepper Pike Ice Cream Social
- August 28 in Cleveland: MARCH ON WASHINGTON FOR JOBS & FREEDOM 50TH ANNIVERSARY!
- Zimon Announces Candidacy for Ohio House District 12
- Political Dynasties: Like Mother or Like Father, Like Daughter
- Finally, the Media Treatment City Council Meetings Deserve
- Decisions by Governor, State Legislators Shut Out Public and Further Erodes Ohio’s Integrity
- [video] “How the New Ohio Budget Affects Your Vagina”
Excerpt from Cleveland Family Mommy Matters:
Being Jewish, I love that my kids learn and understand that Chanukah and all the Jewish holidays are special unto themselves and best when not combined with other religions’ holidays. I never wanted to celebrate Christmas in my home growing up, and I have no desire to do so now.
Still, every year when Christmas comes around, I get smiley and wistful because of a cultural link made before I probably was able to read. This link, through a childhood friend and her family, has let me be exposed to Christmas and other holidays in memories I continue to cherish and, most important to me, in a way that has never been a threat to my own religion’s convictions.
Chappy Chanuka, Merry Christmas, Celebrate Kwanzaa and Happy New Year.
Mothers Mean Business When It Comes to Governing
Find Me On
2011 Campaign Innovator Award
Category Specific RSSPepper Pike
Notorious Women through History
Our Bodies, Our Blog