Journalist of the Month
The Fix: Best Ohio Political Blogs-2009
The Fix: Best-named blog
2008 Most Influential Person
The New York Times on The New Momism in Politics
The New York Times on Ohio Midterms
The Plain Dealer on electing women The Jewish Weekly on Twitter, Gaza & Israel
The Washington Post on Obama's influence on parenting
- 5 Thinks You’ll Never Know Until You Run For Office
- Straight Sportscaster in Dallas Smacks Down Homophobic Hypocrisy – and Quotes Audre Lorde!
- It’s the policies, stupid
- Doonesbury takes on How To Train Males to Run Against Female Candidates
- Is this thing still on?
- COMMUNITY FORUM on Shared Services/Merger Draft Final Report: November 18 at 7pm, Orange High School
- Graphic Treatment of What You Need To Know About New Abortion Laws
- TONIGHT: Pepper Pike Civic League Candidates & Issues Night
- TODAY: Pepper Pike Ice Cream Social
- August 28 in Cleveland: MARCH ON WASHINGTON FOR JOBS & FREEDOM 50TH ANNIVERSARY!
My Latest EfficientGovNetwork Podcast: Mayor Gary Norton (E. Cleveland) & Former Mayor Beryl Rothschild (Univ. Hts.)
These two elected officials did a fantastic job leading us through an exploration of what it takes to succeed with government collaboration. Check it out and then start a conversation about it – what did you agree with? disagree with? Where are they right – where are they wrong?
Don’t forget that this Thursday in Akron is the EfficientGovNetwork Regional Collaboration Conference. I’ll be there with the entire Civic Commons EfficientGovNetwork team covering it so that we can continue even after it ends.
Mothers Mean Business When It Comes to Governing
Find Me On
2011 Campaign Innovator Award
Category Specific RSSPepper Pike
Notorious Women through History
Our Bodies, Our Blog