Journalist of the Month
The Fix: Best Ohio Political Blogs-2009
The Fix: Best-named blog
2008 Most Influential Person
The New York Times on The New Momism in Politics
The New York Times on Ohio Midterms
The Plain Dealer on electing women The Jewish Weekly on Twitter, Gaza & Israel
The Washington Post on Obama's influence on parenting
- 5 Thinks You’ll Never Know Until You Run For Office
- Straight Sportscaster in Dallas Smacks Down Homophobic Hypocrisy – and Quotes Audre Lorde!
- It’s the policies, stupid
- Doonesbury takes on How To Train Males to Run Against Female Candidates
- Is this thing still on?
- COMMUNITY FORUM on Shared Services/Merger Draft Final Report: November 18 at 7pm, Orange High School
- Graphic Treatment of What You Need To Know About New Abortion Laws
- TONIGHT: Pepper Pike Civic League Candidates & Issues Night
- TODAY: Pepper Pike Ice Cream Social
- August 28 in Cleveland: MARCH ON WASHINGTON FOR JOBS & FREEDOM 50TH ANNIVERSARY!
One of the things I loved the most about the Meet the Bloggers forums of 2005-2007 was that it let me sit next to and ask questions directly of people like Ted Strickland, Richard Cordray, Jim Petro and Sherrod Brown. Once you have a taste of that, you never want to go back to just writing a letter or placing a call, but alas MTB is no more.
However, into the fray went my colleague, Dan Moulthrop, at the Civic Commons where he is moderating a fantastic online forum with the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Candidates. This forum is a SUPERB way to interact DIRECTLY with people who want to be elected to office. They want to be your public servant, you better believe they should be engaging in the public & this forum does that.
Today is the last day so please go read & ask and comment. It’s your county and your vote.
Mothers Mean Business When It Comes to Governing
Find Me On
2011 Campaign Innovator Award
Category Specific RSSPepper Pike
Notorious Women through History
Our Bodies, Our Blog